- 20+ Earth Day science activities and STEM projects kids that are easy to set up and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- Printable Earth Day theme STEM activities that are simple but engaging for home or classroom. Perfect for K-2 and beyond but easily adaptable to many skill levels.
- Dive into simple background science explanations to share with kids while they explore hands-on and playful experiments, projects, and activities such as cleaning up oil spills, exploring water filters, and more!
- Engaging Earth Day STEM activities pack with theme activities, journal pages, and design process steps! Learn about the design process and think like an engineer while you design and build a better recycling can and more!
- Easy to gather supplies makes these STEM activities ideal when you have limited resources available. Specialty activities include growing a grass head, making an insect hotel, DIY birdseed ornaments, and more!
- Additional STEM activities also Include a recycle sort, brick building ideas, puzzles, and screen-free coding activities.
- Bonus fun pack includes games and activities to round out your St. Patrick theme activities such as I Spy, bingo, matching, Would You Rather cards, board game, word puzzles, and more! Perfect for parties too!
*Note: This product contains PDF files only. Refunds are not available due to digital nature of product.